( Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test )
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) is an all-India entrance exam conducted for admission into the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) campuses. The campuses are located in Hyderabad, Goa and Dubai. BITS Pilani is the 1st Indian Overseas Institute to have a campus abroad i.e. BITS Dubai. BITS Pilani offers many courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Sciences, Technology, Management, and humanities
The syllabus for BITSAT consists of similar concepts as NCERT syllabus. For such purposes iGeniusMind has also included deeper and complex concepts in co centric method of learning.
1. No age limit has been specified as such.
2. The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized institute with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Adequate proficiency in English is also mandatory.
3. The candidate should have scored minimum 75% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Additionally, the candidate must have scored minimum 60% in each paper.
1. BITSAT has a fixed pattern of exam which does not change every year.
2. Only online examination is conducted.
3. The question paper is made up of four parts.
> Part I – Physics
> Part II – Chemistry
> Part III (a) English Proficiency
(b) Logical Reasoning
> Part IV – Mathematics
4. Marks distribution-
> Part I – 40
> Part II – 40
> Part III (a) English Proficiency – 15
(b) Logical Reasoning – 10
> Part IV – Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) – 45
5. Total of 150 questions and 3hrs time duration.
6. Each correct answer carries 3 marks. For an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.